Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Who ya gonna call...my dust buster

It's amazing how when you get older your interests change and you get excited about certain things that you probably didn't really care about before. For example, when Mr. C and I moved into our townhouse a year ago we were on the hunt for a new washer and dryer. Boy, I never thought I could get so excited about buying a new washer/dryer.

Well now there is something else I have fallen in love with, my Black & Decker Dust Buster. For all you mommies and animal lovers out there if you don't have one then you have got to get one (believe me when I tell you, I have not been paid to endorse this product). They are the BEST!  It makes cleaning up so much easier. I have been wanting a dust buster ever since I registered for our wedding. And, when no one got me us one, it definitely got added to my Christmas list. They are the most handy dandy little vacuum cleaners. I probably use it fifty times a day - okay I might be over exaggerating a bit, but I definitely use it a lot, especially since Maggie is starting to shed a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. I love ours, too!! It is great to use to vacuum out your car!

    ReplyDelete