Friday, March 2, 2012

Something New!

Yes, I decided it was time to give my ole' blog a new look for the new year. Considering the name of my blog, I tried to keep the design  a little nautical looking. Hope y'all like!

In case any of you are wondering how I got this great new look, unfortunately it wasn't from me. I know some stuff about computers, but blog design is not one of them. When I started my blog, I remember thumbing through the templates that Blogger offered and was not real impressed. I wanted something a little less generic, however, I knew that (one) I did not have the skills to design my own blog and (2) the patience to learn how.  So for any of you out there looking to give your blog a little pazazz or want to start a blog, here is a list of some of the web sites I have found. They offer pre-made blog templates for Blogger and Wordpress at a variety of prices and some even have FREE templates.






 



No comments:

Post a Comment