Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cakes & Corks

Last night some friends and I learned the art of cake decorating at a fun event called Cakes & Corks. The event was held at a fairly new event venue called The Space at Feather Oaks - a renovated barn surraounded by beautiful oaks and stables. Learning how to decorate a cake is somehting I kind of have secretly wanted to try. A couple of times I have thought about taking one of the classes at Michael's, but they always last a for a few weeks and I just couldn't commit. So when I heard about this I didn't think twice. I mean what's more fun than learning how to decorate a cake and drink wine at the same time! (that's the cork part- in case you havent' figured it out already)

Well here is my final product. Isn't it beautiful?!?!



Me, Katie and Parker sporting our FSU cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment