Saturday, October 1, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin...

Gosh I can't believe it is October 1 all ready! This year sure has gone by so fast and this month is going to be a busy one for Mr. C and I. Not only will we be celebrating Eli's first birthdayy...but also mine. Yup, this year it is the big 3-0, so let the countdown begin.

I'm not going to lie I am a little bummed about turning 30. My life is not exactly how I pictured it would be when I reached my thirties. To start off, I thought I would be a little farther in my career, making more money (of course who doesn't want to make more money), and definitely didn't think I would be living in Tallahassee. But then there is the other side of me that is excited to see what my thirties will bring. And, I am very blessed to have the life that I have - a wonderful husband, the sweetest puppy dog Maggie, a loving family, good health and in this economy a J-O-B.

As some of you know I am obsessed with Pinterest and recently I came across this quote. The minute I read it, I had to pin it and someday I am going to frame it. It is my new motto. So, with that, let the countdown begin!! Only 22 days left till my 30th birthday - WOO HOO!!

P.S. As I am writing this post New Kids on the Block Hangin Tough is playing -  man did love Jordan when I was in 4th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment