Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Belated New Year

Wow, I just noticed that my last blog post was more than two months ago!! Sorry I have been so MIA, but there have been a lot of changes at the C household. Don't get excited.... I am not pregnant! As that seems to be what everyone thought when Mr. C and I said we had some exciting news.

So, with that said let me bring you all up to speed. It all started over Thanksgiving break when Mr. C got a new job offer we just couldn't refuse. Yup, we were moving to Albany, GA. We both were -and still are- excited about our new adventure in southern Georgia, especially Mr. C as he is back in his hometown.

It was all very exciting, except for one very small detail - Mr. C  needed to start his new job in TWO WEEKS! That left me packing our 3br/2ba townhouse all by myself and not to mention getting ready for the holidays, while still working a full time job. But to make a long story short, it all worked out and we officially moved December 31!

It was a long moving day! Look at all that stuff!!


Happy New Year!! Nothing like pizza and champagne to ring in the new year.
 How is life in Albany going so far you ask? Well so far so good.  Because I worked until the bitter end in Tallahassee I felt I deserved to take a little time off. {truthfully the job market in Albany is not exactly overflowing} But on the bright side I will have a lot more time to devote to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment