Monday, February 20, 2012

Some Target Luv

The other day I needed to get a few things from Target, which usually turns into coming out with a cart full of things I didn't even intend to buy. Target for me is like a kid in a candy store! They always have cute clothes, shoes and a great home section (my favorite). But I was very proud of myself. As I went down the shoe aisle and the home section I controlled the urge to buy everything I set my eyes on and believe me it was very hard. These are just a few things that caught my eye...




 These are the cutest canisters. They would be great to hold flour, sugar, or coffee!


Not that I need another lamp, but if did I would get this one.
 I don't love the dark lampshade, but I could always trade it out for one of these....


Okay you can't tell by the picture but this is a shower curtain - super cute.
 Reminds me of something out of Pottery Barn.

These plates would be great for outdoor entertaining.









No comments:

Post a Comment