Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sisters

Sisters are one of the best gifts God gives us. If you have one, then you know what I am talking about. They are our best friends and always there when we need them, no matter what. I am so thankful everyday for my big sister. She is one of a kind.  When I moved away from the beach to the big city of Tallahassee, I knew it was going to be hard not being able to see her whenever I wanted, but we make do and talk on the phone at least twice a day, if not more!

So, I was super excited when last week she said that her and little Eli were going to come visit me. We had such a great time, as always.  We did a little shopping, ate some good food and watched Social Network - very relaxing. It was some much needed sister time. I miss them already!

P.S. - If you haven't seen Social Network, I definitely recommend it.

Here are a few pics of my handsome nephew from this weekend...



1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures! Wasn't the Social Network good?! This was a nice tribute to your sis!

    ReplyDelete