Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl Champs!!

What a great weekend. It's great to be a Green Bay Packer!!!!! I still can't believe we won the Super Bowl.

Mr. C and I went down to the beach this past weekend. We decided to stay Sunday and drive back to Tallahassee this morning so that we could watch the game with everyone. We had such a blast hanging out with everyone and got a chance to see my sister's new home. They did such a wonderful job with all the renovations. And Maggie got a chance to meet everyone including her cousin Jake. They played and played all weekend - she slept the whole way home this morning. Glad one day is down...only four more to go. I am ready for next weekend already.I am pooped!


My sister and I enjoying a beer & tomato juice.
  
Eli in his lucky packer outfit. Go Pack Go!!
James taking care of the little ones befor the big game.

Cutie pie!

Maggie and Jake playing.

Somebody else is pooped.


1 comment:

  1. what sweet pictures! i love the one of james with the babies!!

    ReplyDelete