Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Californication Part 2

Well if you remember in the first post about my Cali vacation (you can read that here), I mentioned all of the great places we ate at. Because every place was just so delish I decided to make a post of it's own. Of course we hit up some of the famous hot spots, but no celebrity spotting's.


The Ivy
The restaurant is located on Robertson Boulevard tucked away behind beautiful lush landscaping. The inside is decorated like a little cottage with fresh roses on every table. Oh and I almost forgot, if you do go don't take any pictures - yes, I got in trouble for taking pictures :(


Chrystina and Mom 

yummy pizza with fresh tomatoes and basil

This is the picture that got me in trouble - guess they thought I was taking a picture of someone.
Nobu 
Now this place was a bit pricey, but sure was good and totally not was I expected. I guess since stars dine there a lot, I was thinking it was going to be something fancy, but I was wrong - just like every other sushi restaurant I've been to.

yellowtail with jalapenos

little wonton tacos with spicy shrimp and white fish


Spicy tuna
Saddle Peak
This place was very interesting. The restaurant is an old log cabin and serves everything from steak and seafood to buffalo and antelope. I of course ordered the lamb chops.



We definitely didn't go hungry!

Cheers!







1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip!! I am jealous!! The food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete