Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Californication


I finally got my much needed vacation! Woo-Hoo. Where did I go you ask? Well if you haven't figured it out yet, I spent most of last week in California! My mom, sister and I had a girls trip to remember. Let me just start out by saying this trip has been in the works for about year. Last spring my Mom wanted to take a trip with her girls to Cali., but with work and grand baby on the way it just had to be put on hold. Then this past February, my mom started talking about it again - and well, my sister and I thought this year would be the year - a girls trip rolled into my mom's 60th birthday celebration!

We had such a wonderful time eating at great restaurants, great shopping and spending time with great friends.  Our trip began last Tuesday, which I think might have been one of the longest days of my life. I went to work, got off at 2, drove to Panama City, then arrived in L.A. at 11:30 p.m. their time...(just makes tired thinking about it again). We packed so much in the fours days we were there. California was not really what I expected - it was very laid back and mountain scenery was just beautiful! Now I have to admit I was a little disappointed that we did not have any celebrity sightings. Oh well always next time!







1 comment:

  1. YAY! A new post! I am glad you all got away. What a special gift for all of you! :)

    ReplyDelete