Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Baaaack

Thanks to my sister, who so kindly pointed out that I have been WAY behind in my blog posts, I am making my comeback. I don't have that many followers, but I want to apologize to those who do or did read my blog. I have no excuses, except that the last two months have just been crazy busy with work, social commitments, traveling to the beach. But enough with the excuses I am turning over a new leaf and to begin here are a few pics of what we have been up to for the last couple of months or so.

the boys at the Luau Dinner Party 

My sister and I looking festive for the Luau

Mr. C coloring eggs for Easter

Our colorful eggs!
 
Eli ready for the pool

Eli enjoying his first expereince at Gordo's - of course he couldn't eat anything,
but we were just showing him what he as to look forward too.

POPS in the Park at Southwood

Mr. C and I Easter Sunday

1 comment:

  1. YAY! You are back!! I am so glad :). Your nephew is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete