Friday, October 28, 2011

Birthday Celebration #2

Well it's official I am 30! And, you know it's not that bad, so far so good. Everyone who knows me, knows that I love celebrating birthdays and usually they last at about a week, which is why I have two post dedicated to my birthday celebration. Last weekend, however, was the "official" birthday celebration. Since my birthday was on a Sunday and there was a home FSU game I decided to have a 30th birthday Tailgating party. It was a blast. My sister and her husband came for the weekend, as well as, one of my dear college roommates. What a weekend! I mean it has taken me almost a whole week to recover, which is why I am just now sharing it with everyone.

We started the weekend off at one of my favorite spots, The Wine Loft.

My sis and I striking a pose

Then we headed to dinner at another one of my favs, Masa.

Kira and I enjoying a little vino at dinner

Then on early on Saturday we headed to the stadium for the tailgating party. My sister and Mr. C did such a great job setting up and decorating the tailgate. Oh and the weather could not have been more beautiful - it actually was kind of hot.



I just love the cupcake toppers my sis made!
And, then on Sunday all the company left and I enjoyed a lazy, relaxing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment