Thursday, October 13, 2011

Eli Turns 1

Last weekend Mr. C and I traveled to the beach for our nephew's 1st birthday celebration. What a blast! I know people always say thier nephew's are the cutest, but really Eli is the cutest little boy EVER. He has such a fun, playful and sweet personality.

Some might think that my sister and I went alittle over board with a dinner party for a one year old, but you only have a 1st birthday once. The theme my sister decided on was "One Year Old in a Flash".  So from the invitations to the place settings, everything was based around pictures of Eli.


We planned this great elaborate dinner party with prime rib, creamed spinach and mashed potatoes - yum! (You see my sister fixed this dinner at Easter and it was soooooo good, everyone wanted a sequeal.) Unfortnatley, though we all got caught up in all the excitment of Eli opening gifts and mingling that we forgot to turn off the oven at a certain time and our prime rib ended up being more like a pot roast.  (sad face)

Oh well that's our memories are made :)




No comments:

Post a Comment