Monday, May 7, 2012

We are moving....again

But this time it is to our NEW HOME!!! Yes, Mr. C and I brought a house in Albany and we couldn't be more excited, I guess this means we are staying here in SWGA for awhile :)



We have been on the move a lot, 3 times in the last 4 years to be exact- moving to our new home will be #4!  I will be so excited when we get everything settled in the new house, cause this chica is not moving again for long time.

Also, because we have moved so frequently we have so many wedding presents we haven't used or even seen in the last 2.5 years. It will be like Christmas unwrapping them all again.  And of course I have been scouring Pinterest for decorating ideas and inspiration. First up on the to do list  is painting!

3 comments:

  1. Moving into a new home is always exciting. It gives us the chance to start all over again and make new memories. I see that you've moved houses many times before, which is not easy. As much as possible, we want to have a permanent address; a place we know we can stay for good. I hope that your new house is the one. Have a great stay!

    Levi Ervin @Virginia Churchill Mortgage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be years late, but I want to congratulate you on your new house. Moving from one place to another might be challenging and exhausting, but the excitement is there as well. Now that you own your home, you don’t have to worry about rental payments and annoying landlords. Hehe! How are you now, Amanda? :)

    Gina Moss

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s more satisfying when you've already move into your own house than living on a rental, isn’t it? Years have passed already, and I know you’ve already settled in your new place. Did I miss the house tour? I hope you can share that post to me. Thanks! :)

    Oliver Duncan

    ReplyDelete