Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Resolutions

I defintely wouldn't say that January is one of my favorite months, but I do like the idea that with January comes new beginings, the chance to get a fresh start in the new year. In the past, I have made resolutions that are a little lofty and within a couple months they are out the door! So this year I am going for the more realistic approach. Not to mention, I am hoping with writing them down on this blog that will put even more pressure on me to follow thru. Here we go...

1. Be more active. - I hate going to the gym, but if I can go a couple days a week inconjuction with some other outside activity that would defintely work!  Thinking about taking up biking.

2. Make at least 2 new recipes a month. - I love to cook and because of my subscription to Cooking Light magazine last year there are SO MANY recipes I am itching to try, which I will share down the road. Not to mention since saying "I do", I have somehow started being the one to cook every night. Don't know how this happen since Mr. C always said before we got married that HE loved to cook, so this is one resolution we both commited to!

3. Get organized. - Usually I am always so organized, but last year just seem to fly by. My wedding album still is not finished and since joining the JL I have a lot more commitments. (I got jump start on this one today with the purchase of a new daily planner. Check out some fabulous planners from Censtational Girl. Love them!)

1 comment: