Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sweet Dreams!

It is amazing how fast the weekends fly by, especially when we are busy visiting with family and moving furniture. This past weekend we went home to the beach to see my sister's new home and visit with my little nephew, but we also had something else on our agenda - a NEW bed! 

If there is one thing that Mr. C and I constantly bicker about it is the bed. You would think that a queen bed is good enough, but no. I can' t even count how many times a night I hear, "Move over," or " Quit stealing the covers." So we have solved the problem and this weekend we trailored a king size bed home with us! Let me just say it has been glorious and the past two night have just been simply bliss. It is amazing how a couple more inches can make a big difference.

1 comment:

  1. It is the best! I am so glad that the sleepless nights will be coming to a close!

    ReplyDelete